Saturday, February 19, 2011

Melissa's Baby Shower


Many of you have seen the wedding cake that I made for Melissa. It was inspired by her wedding dress. Well, now Melissa is pregnant and expecting a baby boy in April. Her mother asked me to make the cake for her baby shower. We used the napkins for the inspiration.


Her mother emailed me: "Just wanted to let you know that the cake was a big hit. Melissa loved it and everyone thought it was adorable. It was amazing how well you were able to match it to the theme we were using. Thanks so much".


Credit for the photo goes to Andrea. I was able to find the napkins online which helped when I decorated the cake.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there.. This is Kisha Jaggers..You made that golf ball cake for my friend a couple weeks ago!! Just wanted to say THANK YOU.. It looked amazing!! I hope we can do a lot of business in the future! In fact I am pretty sure my hubby will be calling soon for my birthday cake!! I have a big blog too www.kjaggers.blogspot and I will be sure to tell all my friends about your awesome cakes and about this blog!

    Thanks so much!

    K Jaggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I am your newest follower! :) Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kisha,

    I am glad that you liked the golf ball cake! Thanks so much! Happy Birthday! I really hope you like your birthday cake also... didn't have much to go on... pretty with pink and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin,

    Thanks! I seem to post more to my facebook page... I'll try and do better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you soooo much!!! Will be calling soon for hubbys birthday in April!!! Have no idea what kind of desgin so going to need your help!

    Thanks so much!!

    ohhh..and the cake taste as good as it looks!!! But..going to have to be on the treadmill for hrs because of it!! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Certainly not HOURS on the treadmill... it was a small cake!! Glad you liked it because your husband said you never like the cakes he gets you. Looking forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too!! Will come to the open house if I can!!!

    Last year he got me this super small cake with yellow and green roses..I felt like he didnt put any effort into it.. But this year with your help..He got me the best cake ever!!!

    Thank you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just read your post Kisha...made me smile. I hope he likes his cake!

    ReplyDelete